Strategy Builder Workbook
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Your Social Media Marketing Work for You
Social media is everywhere. I think we’ve past the point where you can choose to use social media in your marketing or to ignore it. It’s not going anywhere so it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to incorporate social programs into your marketing plans.
You know you need to do it. You read about it and maybe even went to a local workshops but you still haven’t set up a Facebook account.
When you ask yourself why haven’t you started yet, is this one of your answers?
- I don’t understand how to make this stuff work.
- I have too much on my plate and don’t have time.
- It’s overwhelming and I don’t know where to start.
The Strategy Builder will answer your questions and even more than you didn’t even realize that you had.
The best way to use the Strategy Builder workbook is to sign up for the FREE Social Media with a Strategy online class. As you work through each week, the Strategy Builder gives you a place to keep all your answers to the exercises in one place. If you haven’t signed up for the Social Media with a Strategy class, click here to start getting the emails that you need to get your social media marketing in order.
Why should you listen to me?
I’m sure you’re wondering why you should buy the Strategy Builder and how I know it’ll help you with your marketing plans. What makes me an expert?
Let me tell you a little bit about myself:
- I’ve been a solopreneur since 1999. I know first-hand what’s it’s like to wear all the hats and quite honestly, some don’t fit me too well. I mean, one morning I’m the sales person at a networking event, the accountant during my lunch break and then handle the marketing posts during the afternoon.
- I’m a single mom so I completely understand how hard it is to balance my personal life and growing my business. It’s a daily struggle trying to keep it all together so this workbook shares with you some of my tips on how I fit social media marketing into my crazy busy day.
- I’ve been coaching social media marketing to small business clients since 2009. I’ve done hours of research and tested out these marketing steps with other small business owners like you. As I’ve watched social media programs grow and change, I’ve discovered the tips and tricks to create marketing messages that will stand out from the social noise and help your company get found online.
The Strategy Builder is the one resource you need if you’re ready to take on your social media marketing in 2014. You’ll get the tips, tools and strategies to find and engage your target audience. Here’s a sneak-peek at what you’ll learn in the workbook:
- Get specific details about the social programs that are out there, and how you can use each one to reach your target audience.
- How to use your benefits to create an offer your customers can’t refuse.
- Finding relevant keywords for your business and how to use them to get found online.
- Understanding your customer and how to market your company as a problem solver.
- Learn how visual marketing works and discover ways to create your own visual marketing messages.
- PLUS the Strategy Builder workbook will be interactive so you can type your answers right there in the file and save it to your own computer or mobile device.
And remember – you can use the Strategy Builder workbook on its own but you’ll get your greatest return when you sign up for the FREE Social Media with a Strategy online class.
As you work through each session, you’ll find that the Strategy Builder gives you a place to keep all your answers to the exercises in one place and helps you take these marketing lessons to the next level. If you haven’t signed up for the Social Media with a Strategy class, click here to start getting the emails that you need to pull together your social media marketing strategy.
Why is information like this so important? Social media marketing is one of the best ways to get your potential customers to like and trust you. And people do business with those that they like and trust so once you become a trusted resource, they’re more likely to BUY from you.
But the best thing about the Strategy Builder is that you can use it even if you haven’t taken the Social Media with a Strategy online class. You’ll be able to add in these techniques and tools to the strategies you’re already using in your marketing plans.
For less money than you probably spent on lunch this week, you’ll get a program to get your marketing plan set up and learn the secrets to get your marketing messages to standout in the social world.
What are you waiting for? Aren’t you ready for your message to be heard by the right people who will buy from you?